You can set up your virtual studio on Salut in six steps.
- Download the app from Apple or Google on your phone, open it, and tap the menu button on the upper right.
- Sign up and create a Salut handle. Match one of your existing social names or pick a new one.
- Create your trainer profile. Choose a high quality image (at least 1125px wide by 1125px high), add a fun and interesting description of yourself, and link to your social profiles.
- Schedule your first class. You can create classes one at a time or choose multiple days over the next month for recurring classes.
- Link your Paypal account. If you don't have one yet, Salut will save donations over $100 for up to a year, so you can add one later.
- Share your Salut link to promote your studio in your Instagram bio and Facebook page. My link is joinsalut.com/almostthere (replace "almostthere" with your handle).